Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Apply To Being FBI

Go down

Apply To Being FBI

Post by Anne_Curtis on Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:27 am

1)Surname: Ronald Ocampo
2)Forename: Anne_Curtis
3)Gender(IC): Male
4)Gender(OOC):Male
5)In-game level(OOC): 20
6)Age(OOC): 18
7)Age(IC): 18
8)Phone Number (IC): 22960
9)Geographical location(OOC): Baguio
10)Screenshot of your Stats(OOC): I show you in Facebook ..

11)Have you passed Level 3 with any character on this server?(OOC): Ofcourse

12)How long have you been a citizen of this server?(OOC): It beans a more than 3weeks
13)Are you currently in employment?: None
13.1)If yes, what is your current occupation?: None

15)Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: Nope ..
16)Have you ever served time in prison?: Yes ..

17)Can you communicate effectively in the English language?(OOC): Slightly im trying to communicate in other player

18)Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes ..

19)Has your driving license ever been suspended?: . No ..

19)Life Story(Minimum 200 words): I am ronald ocampo im 18yrs old .. i am a good boy and helpful to others and i am a good husband ... my attitude is strictful, respective, playful, and helpful to other players and i am a good husband and soon to be a father Smile

21)Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the FBI(IC): i want to be a FBI(Federal Bureau Investigation) because i want to hunt the suspect/dmer players .. and help to other players who need help ....

22)Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the FBI(OOC): i want to be a FBI(Federal Bureau Investigation) because i want to hunt the suspect/dmer players .. and help to other players who need help ....

23)Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): yes i have it .. there are more surrounding dmer player of LOS SANTOS ..

24)Tell us about your hobbies or about other interests(IC): My hobbies is to work ethic and Arrange the players in RLRP

25)What was your previous workplace and if you can please give us some documents to prove that: my workplace is farmers when i was a new player in this game Smile

Anne_Curtis
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum