Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Apply To Being FBI

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apply To Being FBI

Post by Anne_Curtis on Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:27 am

1)Surname: Ronald Ocampo
2)Forename: Anne_Curtis
3)Gender(IC): Male
4)Gender(OOC):Male
5)In-game level(OOC): 20
6)Age(OOC): 18
7)Age(IC): 18
8)Phone Number (IC): 22960
9)Geographical location(OOC): Baguio
10)Screenshot of your Stats(OOC): I show you in Facebook ..

11)Have you passed Level 3 with any character on this server?(OOC): Ofcourse

12)How long have you been a citizen of this server?(OOC): It beans a more than 3weeks
13)Are you currently in employment?: None
13.1)If yes, what is your current occupation?: None

15)Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: Nope ..
16)Have you ever served time in prison?: Yes ..

17)Can you communicate effectively in the English language?(OOC): Slightly im trying to communicate in other player

18)Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes ..

19)Has your driving license ever been suspended?: . No ..

19)Life Story(Minimum 200 words): I am ronald ocampo im 18yrs old .. i am a good boy and helpful to others and i am a good husband ... my attitude is strictful, respective, playful, and helpful to other players and i am a good husband and soon to be a father Smile

21)Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the FBI(IC): i want to be a FBI(Federal Bureau Investigation) because i want to hunt the suspect/dmer players .. and help to other players who need help ....

22)Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the FBI(OOC): i want to be a FBI(Federal Bureau Investigation) because i want to hunt the suspect/dmer players .. and help to other players who need help ....

23)Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): yes i have it .. there are more surrounding dmer player of LOS SANTOS ..

24)Tell us about your hobbies or about other interests(IC): My hobbies is to work ethic and Arrange the players in RLRP

25)What was your previous workplace and if you can please give us some documents to prove that: my workplace is farmers when i was a new player in this game Smile

Anne_Curtis
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top