Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!
Reality Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dropped Money is also bugged

3 posters

Go down

Dropped Money is also bugged Empty Dropped Money is also bugged

Post by JohnLenard Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:19 am

Hi i am Dran Dy ic'ly name.

i am here to report about the bugged system of the dropped money, why admin or the owner put a drop money system in game? i am a player why should my money drop? that is non-roleplay system literally it only happen if you roleplay that the money of the player is dropped worth 100,000$ but dropping a money like 5,000$ is not roleplay and why the sign of the drop money of 5,000$ is only a billard ball? and there is no cash bag if the money will drop? please check it. thankyou
JohnLenard
JohnLenard
Forum Private User

Back to top Go down

Dropped Money is also bugged Empty Re: Dropped Money is also bugged

Post by MilagPro Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:45 pm

It's been there since the old RL-RP. They added it for nostalgic reasons. And everyone like's this system when they got money and hates it when they dropped money.

Were just flipping a coin.

MilagPro
MilagPro
Forum Private User

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnLenard Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:57 pm

but that is so NON-SENSE
JohnLenard
JohnLenard
Forum Private User

Back to top Go down

Post by MilagPro Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:26 am

Every server has it's own culture.. Maybe your a young blood here in our server? Since I started playing here in 2013 Money dropping is already there.. And if you think it's not RP'ly Let's just say that someone killed you in real life then they stole your wallet after that.. If it's 5k up. But when they check it has low amount then just leave it alone in there. Since, anybody can RP as a gangsta getting killed and to kill is one of games what we can call "Game Flavor" And that happening is not too far to happen in real life. And also Money dropping is one of the RL-RP's greatest catch. Because it's unique and I think they`re the only RP server who have it.

MilagPro
MilagPro
Forum Private User

Back to top Go down

Post by Defenestration Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:16 pm

Tsaka if you compare it in real life. Ang hirap maghawak ng malaking pera. Ginawa yung drop money para may pakinabang naman unti ang bank para ideposit natin dun then tulong na rin sa owner ng bank. Hehehehe.
Defenestration
Defenestration
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnLenard Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:09 am

MilagPro wrote:

Every server has it's own culture.. Maybe your a young blood here in our server? Since I started playing here in 2013 Money dropping is already there.. And if you think it's not RP'ly Let's just say that someone killed you in real life then they stole your wallet after that.. If it's 5k up. But when they check it has low amount then just leave it alone in there. Since, anybody can RP as a gangsta getting killed and to kill is one of games what we can call "Game Flavor" And that happening is not too far to happen in real life. And also Money dropping is one of the RL-RP's greatest catch. Because it's unique and I think they`re the only RP server who have it.

hmm, maybe i am young to this server cause i played at hard roleplay server. i haven't seen this before cause they are killing you without a proper reason and get your money and admin will dont refund it that was a Powergaming. you must know the limitations of those player that dont know the rules and how to roleplay well. kasi kung gagawin mo yon in real life like kung gangster ka papatayin mo lang naman ako then tatakbo ka kasi may makakakita sayo. but here on the server you will getting killed by non valid reason and get your money kasi namimili sila ng level 4 para patayin nila at pulutin yung money kung sakali.
JohnLenard
JohnLenard
Forum Private User

Back to top Go down

Post by MilagPro Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:36 pm

JohnLenard wrote:
MilagPro wrote:

hmm, maybe i am young to this server cause i played at hard roleplay server. i haven't seen this before cause they are killing you without a proper reason and get your money and admin will dont refund it that was a Powergaming. you must know the limitations of those player that dont know the rules and how to roleplay well. kasi kung gagawin mo yon in real life like kung gangster ka papatayin mo lang naman ako then tatakbo ka kasi may makakakita sayo. but here on the server you will getting killed by non valid reason and get your money kasi namimili sila ng level 4 para patayin nila at pulutin yung money kung sakali.

I used to play over 2k hours at Hard roleplay server without money drop.. Although we don't have money drop system. We just have RP Rob. If you dont comply with their RP Rob. Admin will jail you for 4 hours + fine of 300k. Which is more than the limitation of that Server's RP Rob for 200k. But still, I think another reason admin implement this kind of system is to reduce Non RP jailing. As we all know. 80% OF player here are below 13 years old kids who only knows to aim and shoot rather than to construct a good sentence of /me and /do's. So instead the Money drop system will act that they rob you instead of them getting jailed due to non complying in RP robbing session. And as you said the admins will not refund it. And they said that it is the part of the game. We all know, how typical filipino below 13 years old gangsta wannabe will react right? If the admins returned the money they stole thru DM'ing. They will spam the admin and will quit the server. And that will probably create a domino effect since most of them are playing in computer shop. Then they will encourage their other shop mates to quit. So, Instead of a decreasing playerbase because of too much crying and getting salty for their too immature minds. Admin just created this system. So,  please adjust to our server's culture since this is a

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LIGHT SO FUCKING LIGHT RP SERVER

Also. Kindly report someone who DM's you in forum. And dont bring money over 5k Very Happy

-Maestro

MilagPro
MilagPro
Forum Private User

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnLenard Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:41 pm

Trash detected. KASING MGA BATA YAN EH BAKIT NAGRL RP PA BWISIT, MGA HINDI MARURUNONG MAGROLEPLAY.
JohnLenard
JohnLenard
Forum Private User

Back to top Go down

Post by MilagPro Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:21 pm

JohnLenard wrote:Trash detected. KASING MGA BATA YAN EH BAKIT NAGRL RP PA BWISIT, MGA HINDI MARURUNONG MAGROLEPLAY.

Can't blame them tho.. They mostly spend their Mommy's and Daddy's Excess Moneys for ingame stuffs. Which keeps our server alive.

MilagPro
MilagPro
Forum Private User

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnLenard Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:23 pm

MilagPro wrote:
JohnLenard wrote:Trash detected. KASING MGA BATA YAN EH BAKIT NAGRL RP PA BWISIT, MGA HINDI MARURUNONG MAGROLEPLAY.

Can't blame them tho.. They mostly spend their Mommy's and Daddy's Excess Moneys for ingame stuffs. Which keeps our server alive.

true but they still ruining the server haha
JohnLenard
JohnLenard
Forum Private User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down