Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

FBI APPLICATION FORM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBI APPLICATION FORM

Post by Angelo_S_Gadiano on Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:39 am

1)Surname: Sotto
2)Forename: Vic
3)Gender(IC): Male
4)Gender(OOC): Male
5)In-game level(OOC): Level 14
6)Age(OOC):17 year's old
7)Age(IC): 25 year's old
8)Phone Number (IC): -555
9)Geographical location(OOC): Sangandaan Caloocan City
10)Screenshot of your Stats(OOC):

11)Have you passed Level 3 with any character on this server?(OOC): Yes

12)How long have you been a citizen of this server?(OOC): Since the server start's

13)Are you currently in employment?: Yes
13.1)If yes, what is your current occupation?: In real life? nothing but in game im a Farmer

15)Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No because im a police officer

16)Have you ever served time in prison?: No

17)Can you communicate effectively in the English language?(OOC): Yes

18)Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes

19)Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No

19)Life Story(Minimum 100 words): Hi im Vic_Sotto, i live in GANTON LOS SANTOS i am 25 year's old my parent died in car accident, my father was a good farmer his salary is $1000 a month, im also a chief of LSFMD but i quit because i want to try in lspd, then i quit in LSPD because i want to try in FBI, i want to be a FBI because i want to serve people and protect, i know the rules im a OFFICER so if you accept me in you faction thankyou verymuch.

21)Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the FBI(IC): Im a chief of LSFMD then i'll quit, i try in LSPD then i accept, im a retired officer.

22)Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the FBI(OOC): Im Mark Angelo S Gadiano i want to join in FBI because i want to experience more, in character im a police officer so i know how to arrest, frisk etc.....

23)Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): Yes

24)Tell us about your hobbies or about other interests(IC): Job, RP in other player's

25)What was your previous workplace and if you can please give us some documents to prove that: in LSPD Headquarter's

Angelo_S_Gadiano
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top