Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Duran LaRoux's Résumé -- FBI Intern Position

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Duran LaRoux's Résumé -- FBI Intern Position

Post by Duran on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:10 pm

1)Surname: LaRoux (LaRoux is pronounce as LaRou, with french 'r' pronunciation, not LaRux)
2)Forename: Duran
3)Gender(IC): Male
4)Gender(OOC): Male
5)In-game level(OOC): 20
6)Age(OOC): 20
7)Age(IC): 25 (It became '25' in my status but I originally put '20' when I registered. Bug?)
8)Phone Number (IC): 27206
9)Geographical location(OOC): Cavite / Valenzuela City
10)Screenshot of your Stats(OOC):

11)Have you passed Level 3 with any character on this server?(OOC): Yes.

12)How long have you been a citizen of this server?(OOC): Less than a week

13)Are you currently in employment?: No.
13.1)If yes, what is your current occupation?: None.

15)Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: Never.

16)Have you ever served time in prison?: Never.

17)Can you communicate effectively in the English language?(OOC): Yes.

18)Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: No, but I will soon.

19)Has your driving license ever been suspended?: Never.

19)Life Story(Minimum 100 words): My name is Duran LaRoux, born on December 1995 and was raised in France by a half Filipino and half French parents. Unfortunately, both of my parents died from an unforeseen event that shook the world. I had to move in to my relatives here in Los Santos and start all over again. I moved to Los Santos when I was 12 years old and since then, I tried my best to study and to become a police officer and to later become a Federal Bureau of Investigation agent. I plan to start from the bottom and reach the top of the command chain.

21)Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the FBI(IC):

I want to protect not just Los Santos but the whole country itself. I want to stop, or at least reduce the rate of terrorism and national security issues that our country receives. After all, it is the FBI who do these things, dealing with the threat greater than those you see on the streets that the Police deals with everyday.

22)Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the FBI(OOC):

I want to join the FBI to have fun. I want full secrecy, to feel the 'mysterious person' feeling and to be one of the elite LEO that there is. I don't intend to be famous but I just want the work to be done as perfect and quiet as it can be. I want to experience the work that FBI agents do, as real as it can get.

23)Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): Yes

24)Tell us about your hobbies or about other interests(IC):

Not much that I can share. I just want to own a helicopter, boat, fast car, motorcycle, and a house.

25)What was your previous workplace and if you can please give us some documents to prove that:

I was previously a police captain of the DET division. Here are some of the documents to prove that:

//Past stats

//Please notify me if there is something wrong. Thank you.

Last edited by Duran on Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Re-uploaded the stats)
Duran
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran LaRoux's Résumé -- FBI Intern Position

Post by Duran on Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:28 pm

I am pulling out my application for Internship because of some personal reason. Thank you for understanding. Have a good day! Smile
Duran
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top