Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

APPLICATION FOR LSPD!

Go down

APPLICATION FOR LSPD!

Post by Rastaman26 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:47 pm

1. Personal Information
Full Name: Dagul_Arenas
Date of Birth: September 26, 1996

2. Basic Requirements
Knows how to properly RP:Yes
Clean Admin Records:Yes
Can speak English fluently:Maybe

3. Essay
3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):
Hi, my name is Dagul_Arenas. I was born in Vinewood in the early 90's. I had a very typical childhood up until I was 11. My mother got cancer and took a turn for the worst. When I was 12 my mother died leaving me with my dead beat father. He stayed out late drinking at some pub in Idlewood constantly. One night he picked on the wrong guy and was stabbed 4 times. I was only 14 at the time but regardless I didn't take it to be the worst loss I had endured. When I was 16 I moved constantly and never had a decent place to call home. I got into drinking and drugs and feel into depression when I couldn't have even the most basic things in life anymore. I was in a terrible state of despair. Friends eventually noticed I wasn't going to last much longer and talked some sense into me. I decided then it was time to straighten my life out and get a decent job. Being only 16 it was hard to get a decent job so I took what I could get. When I turned 18 I started work at a gas station. It wasn't good money but at least it was honest work. The people seemed to get worse as the years went on so I decided it wasn't going to last much longer. I then took up a job working as a street sweeper and got involved in something’s I knew I shouldn't have even touched. I went to prison for 2 years due to my possession of narcotics. When i got out i was positive i had to change my ways and get my life on track. My friend worked at the PD at one point and spoke very highly of the group in general so I decided that that would be my best option to help people. My father didn't get help quick enough so I want to make sure I help the best I can to ensure that something like that never happens again!

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit): Because i'm a good citezen and future CHIEF Very Happy

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): I promote to higher rank's its because im a good policemen.

Signed [1/5/2016],
[Dagul_Arenas]

Last edited by Rastaman26 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : its because my name is change)

Rastaman26
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR LSPD!

Post by George_C_Marshall on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:22 pm

UnSupport
George_C_Marshall
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR LSPD!