Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Katarina_Avions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katarina_Avions

Post by Oc_Dawgs on Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:33 pm

In Game:Prince_Gelo and Vench_John_Mafia
Date of birth:Prince March 30 2003 Vench February 10 2003
knows how to know a rp : yes together
Clean admin records:yes
Can speak English fluently:yes
3. Essay
I was born in the southern part of Grove STreet, in a middle-class family.
My father was Peter Parker senior and my mother Mary Jane
They were both taking good care of me, and thereby I have had a nice childhood environment.
During my gangsterhood I had two sister and one  brother. I was the older brother in the ring, and they were both looking up to me; that's one of the reasons that I want to represent a nice portrayal of how to live life.
My father used to work at the LSPD as one of the most known arrest and fine jail and other wanted people of around  within the City of Los Santos.
My mother worked at the verona beach as a burger deliver, where I enjoyed to stay after school; having a meal chicked coke french fries
Apparently my father had a great interest within the Law and Order of the United States, and through him I was taught a lot within that category.
At first, I went to the school of Los Santos and eventually I graduated to High School. I had a nice time there, great exams and I had a lot of friends.
Sooner or later I became a student at the University of San Andreas in San Fierro. I lived at my aunt who - at the time - was living in Las Venturas:Prickle pine
I studied there for three years, although I lived there for a full eight years. During the time of my studies, I worked at the harbour of San Fierro; driving a truck.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit): Because i am willing to dedicate my life to make the community a better place to stay and to live.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): Some promotions, buying a new car. and still doing my job.

Signed March 18 2016 :
Prince And Vench

Oc_Dawgs
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: Katarina_Avions

Post by Deb Fillman on Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:37 am

You cant have alternate accounts in LSPD. If you really want to join both of your two characters ,make a new form for the other one. You cant have 1 form with 2 applicants at the same time.

You have 48 hours to update your applocation.Failure to do so may result in application rejection.

Signed by,
Deb Fillman
Field Training Operations

Deb Fillman
Forum New User
Forum New User

http://Tsh.com.my

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum