Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Application to be a -Faction Leader Of LSPD-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application to be a -Faction Leader Of LSPD-

Post by E.Arcenas on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:56 pm

I'm Ezkiel Arcenas from Los Santos i was born in Los Santos Hospital its called all saints its the best one in Los Santos and it costs a lot of money My family was so rich and i was Lucky Boy i was in a High School named Oxford School and this school is so popular all people know it i was So smart i always study hard to get full marks and then after 1 year i travel to San Fierro To Buy a house there and a business my mom died in a car accident when they told us that she died my father didn't believe that and he was so angry he toke the car keys and opened the door and he sited in the car and turned the engine on and he pressed gas and his speed was 132KM and that's danger he avoided the Red lights and he was leader of Los Santos Police Department and later he arrived at the hospital and he saw her he start crying and crying he was so mad and angry then when he came back we travel back to Los Santos and he gave me 2m dollar and bought for me a car and a house i was 23 years old and he left he travel to London and he died there he was Shoping and a Hitman killed him and i Joined Los Santos Police Department and i stayed there for years and i become Los Santos Police Department Cheif and leader and i started my own life.
                      I really want to become a chief to use an authorize command. I'm currently officer of Los Santos i'll keep doing great for our community by catching and arresting an wanteds I hereby authorize the Los Santos Police Department to investigate and review my criminal records. I request, authorize, and consent to the release of any and all such information to Los Santos Police Department consistent with state and federal laws and hereby release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless every person or entity that communicates such information to the Los Santos Police Department from any and all liability for providing any information regarding my credit history.
E.Arcenas
Forum New User
Forum New User

Location : Los Santos , at Richman ,2nd Avenue , Malaya Street

Back to top Go down

Re: Application to be a -Faction Leader Of LSPD-

Post by E.Arcenas on Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:19 am

Recommend me guys
E.Arcenas
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by E.Arcenas on Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:19 pm

[color=blue]I made it , Thank you all , We willl Keep peacefully of our coumminty.

Thnx Katarina!
E.Arcenas
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top