Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Applying For PD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Applying For PD

Post by Freddys on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:14 pm

Los Santos Police Department [i]"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."

IGN: Freddy_Tennys

Level: 8

1. Personal Information
Full Name: Freddy Tenny's
Date of Birth: April 10, 1997

2. Basic Requirements
Knows how to properly RP:Yes
Clean Admin Records:Yes
Can speak English fluently:Yes

3. Essay
3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):
Im Freddy Tenny's 19years of age i live in Commerce actually im born there and im the only child, my Father name is Devin Tennys he is a retireded Corporal that's why we lived in Commerce because their headquarters are near in Commerce, my Mother name is Jasmine Jane Tenny's and he is a Volunteer Nurse. my hobby is playing Basketball and hang around in Los santos, i have two motorbike, My father Gave me one bike that called Freeway and my other bike are given by my Grandfa on my 4'rth birthday.
Im a gangster, yes! im an old gangster im a member of Fourtwenty Ballas 420ballas, because im not agreeing  the law, they want to demolish all houses in the squatter's area, yes they have a right to do that but they did'nt need to harrass them because all citizen are have right's, i feel sad to all prisoners/gangster that they torturing or most salvaging, that's the reason why i want to apply as a Leader in Police Department because i want to remove all abused and bad Police for destroying the Reputation of the Department and i want to make a new Police Department that having a good characteristic and a good conduct. i want to back all reputation that they lossed

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit): because i have experienced in handling a faction and i think i can do a lot than them

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): i imagine myself Proud and Confident by doing a lot for my country, i think when im in Service i can make the road become clean and green and i will make a law that based on the needs of the people

Signed [DATE]Wednesday, 19 October 2016 (GMT+Cool
[YOUR NAME HERE} Freddy_Tennys

Freddys
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: Applying For PD

Post by Duke on Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:43 am

#Support
Duke
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomas on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:04 pm

You have passed all requirements here, just you need 1 exam to approve your application form, I hope you will be here someday, just wait the lspd staff to anylized your app form.

Support +1

Tomas
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top