Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Applying For PD

Go down

Applying For PD

Post by Freddys on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:14 pm

Los Santos Police Department [i]"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."

IGN: Freddy_Tennys

Level: 8

1. Personal Information
Full Name: Freddy Tenny's
Date of Birth: April 10, 1997

2. Basic Requirements
Knows how to properly RP:Yes
Clean Admin Records:Yes
Can speak English fluently:Yes

3. Essay
3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):
Im Freddy Tenny's 19years of age i live in Commerce actually im born there and im the only child, my Father name is Devin Tennys he is a retireded Corporal that's why we lived in Commerce because their headquarters are near in Commerce, my Mother name is Jasmine Jane Tenny's and he is a Volunteer Nurse. my hobby is playing Basketball and hang around in Los santos, i have two motorbike, My father Gave me one bike that called Freeway and my other bike are given by my Grandfa on my 4'rth birthday.
Im a gangster, yes! im an old gangster im a member of Fourtwenty Ballas 420ballas, because im not agreeing  the law, they want to demolish all houses in the squatter's area, yes they have a right to do that but they did'nt need to harrass them because all citizen are have right's, i feel sad to all prisoners/gangster that they torturing or most salvaging, that's the reason why i want to apply as a Leader in Police Department because i want to remove all abused and bad Police for destroying the Reputation of the Department and i want to make a new Police Department that having a good characteristic and a good conduct. i want to back all reputation that they lossed

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit): because i have experienced in handling a faction and i think i can do a lot than them

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit): i imagine myself Proud and Confident by doing a lot for my country, i think when im in Service i can make the road become clean and green and i will make a law that based on the needs of the people

Signed [DATE]Wednesday, 19 October 2016 (GMT+Cool
[YOUR NAME HERE} Freddy_Tennys

Freddys
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: Applying For PD

Post by Duke on Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:43 am

#Support
Duke
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomas on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:04 pm

You have passed all requirements here, just you need 1 exam to approve your application form, I hope you will be here someday, just wait the lspd staff to anylized your app form.

Support +1

Tomas
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum