Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

ApplicationForm For Being LSPD -JohnLenard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ApplicationForm For Being LSPD -JohnLenard

Post by JohnLenard on Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:09 am

1. Personal Information

Full Name:
JohnLenard
Date of Birth:09/14/1995

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to properly RP:Yes
Clean Admin Records:Yes I Have Clean Records
Can speak english fluently:Yes

********ESSAY*********

STATS INFORMATION
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit): My name is John Lenard, I was born within the city of Los Santos City in 14th Sept of 1995. I had a very rough life after suffering my dad's death. But i overcame that after a long interval period. My mum was a drug addict. I had to work as much as I could dut to my family's enormous poverty. So I employed myself into a Pizza Stack Business and was doing pizza deliveries as a Pizza Boy for 8 years. Then I decided to move my path towards delivering shipment afterwards where i worked for 1 year and a half. After getting smothered of that labored and kind of a useless job, I've decided to join San Andreas and Repossession agency and then resigned due to previous health difficulties afterwards. And afterwards that I haven't seen my brother Ryan for 3 years when he wen't out of the country to move up to a new life. So now me and my brother Haris are living a better life than before, but it's still rough. Now when I am 21 I am trying to find a girlfriend for myself and to get married. I was dreaming about the irreproachable life, with a women what I love and two lovely boys, perhaps a girl. Upon realising that I ought to build a perfect life. So i decided to apply to a private military beforehand. I worked for a reporter for 2 or 3 years to prior to making a decision to join the SAnews Reporter where I didn't like. So i quit the San news reporter and now I want to join legal and lawful police dubbed Los Santos Police Department appears to be proper selection that will meet requests and aspirations.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):
Cause i can limit myself about all wrongs and i willing to give all my best to be a good police of Los Santos no crimes no corrupt no prisoners thats all thank you.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit):I think if im still at the department i can be a good police there and i know all proper limits and ex:Car Limits Only Exactly at 50 or 60 Kilometers.

Signed [DATE]:(October/16/2016)
[Your In-game Name]:(John_Lenard)

Last edited by JohnLenard on Thursday Oct 20, 2016 6:35 pm edited 3 times in total

Last edited by JohnLenard on Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

JohnLenard
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: ApplicationForm For Being LSPD -JohnLenard

Post by ArturoLeyva on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:27 pm

/SUPPORT For Him!
ArturoLeyva
Forum New User
Forum New User

http://rlrp-info.ml