Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Giorgio_Tsoukalos' Application for a new LSFMD Chief

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giorgio_Tsoukalos' Application for a new LSFMD Chief

Post by Shawtii_Lazcano on Wed May 17, 2017 11:27 pm

LOS SANTOS FIRE AND MEDICAL DEPARMTENT
Standard Application Form

1. PERSONAL INFORMATION

(( IN CHARACTER ))

1.1 Full Name: Giorgio Tsoukalos

1.2 Gender: Male

1.3 Age: 25

1.4 Place of Birth: All Saints Hospital

1.5 Date of Birth: 02-13-93

1.6 Current Address: 3672 Whispymound Drive, San Francisco

1.7 Contact Number: 62965

1.8 Biography:
When human beings experience trauma or severe pain, it is not uncommon for their lives to unravel. My great passion is bringing healing to people who have been through a traumatic/stressful experience. I know that no single approach is the right one for every individual , and so I have been trained in a range of modalities including Therapy, Gestalt Play Therapy, Somatic Experiencing, and Relational Gestalt, a somatic approach to the treatment of trauma as well as EMDR. My educational background includes MA in Counseling Psychology and a Doctor in Clinical Psychology from University of Southern California.

1.9 Why do you want to join the team?:
I am applying for this job because I believe that my skills and experience working as a medic qualifies me for the job of healing players and being the chief of the faction. I am looking forward on being a part of the medic team and accomplish all of my objectives as a chief of Los Santos Fire and Medic Department.

2.  ESSAY

2.1 Tell Us Some Things About Your Self(No word limit):I am Giorgio_Tsoukalos and I'm 25 Years Old. I'm also a Doctor In Los Santos All Saints Hospital. I heard a news from the other nurse that there is no current chief in the department of Fire and Medic at Los Santos. So, I'm going to the City Hall Of Los Santos to apply in the position as the Chief Of Los Santos Fire And Medical Department (LSFMD).

2.2 Why Should You Pick You Instead Other Applicants(No word limit):If you choose me to be the new Chief of Los Santos Fire and Medic Department, I guarantee you that I will give my best performance in doing my job and duty for the citizens of Los Santos in need.

2.3 How Do You Imagine Your Self After One Year In The Chief Of Department(No word limit):I can picture myself a year after in the department as a well-respected chief of the faction and trusted by the citizens as their doctor. I'm sure that I'm a good Chief or leader to my citizens, and totally sure that I won't be involved in any kind of corruptions or delinquencies in Los Santos.

3. BASIC REQUIRMENTS

3.1 Knowns How To RP: Yes

3.2 Clean Admin Records: Yes

3.3 Can Speak English Fluently: Yes

(( OUT OF CHARACTER))

3.4 Name: Find It Out OOC'ly

3.5 Age: 17

3.6 Location: Find It Out OOC'ly

3.7 Gender: Male

3.8 Alternate Accounts/Past Names: Kaizer_Maxwell

3.9 How long can you play samp?: I can play 10-13 hours a day because I'm not such a busy person and all I do is play SAMP.

4. LICENSES AND EMPLOYMENT

(( IN CHARACTER ))

4.1 Licenses: Driver's License: Passed.
                  Pilot license: Acquired.
                  Boat License: Not Acquired
                  Gun License: Not Passed.

4.2 Skills & Experience: I am a team player and most importantly an idea champion. I have a knack of listening more than what I speak and perhaps, that is why I tend to get well with team members to generate ideas from them.

5. STAT INFORMATION

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

6. APPLICANTS DECLARATION

(( IN CHARACTER ))

Quote :I certify that the answers contained within this Personal Background Application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

6.1 Do you understand and agree to the above declaration: Indeed.

(( OUT OF CHARACTER ))

Quote :By submitting this Personal Background Application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for the LSFMD and am in good standing with the LSPD. I understand and accept the fact that if proved any OOC lying has taken place in my submitted application that I am responsible and will face admin disciplinary action for OOC lying in a formal application with deceit. I hereby claim that nothing in this application is submitted to be false or of a deceitful nature and everything aforementioned in this application is of 100% accuracy and honesty. I take full responsibility for any recruitment policy violation. I understand the LSFMD and its subordinates (Recruitment officers) have every right to OOC deny my application, or ban me from applying for whatever reason(s), without reason or justification. I also agree that any attempt to transfer over to another law enforcement or government faction has to be agreed upon by the faction leader of the LSFMD before it takes place. I understand that this application is of an at will relationship and will abide by all recruitment policies.

6.2 Do you agree to adhere and understand the above declaration (OOC):  Understood.

Shawtii_Lazcano
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: Giorgio_Tsoukalos' Application for a new LSFMD Chief

Post by Defenestration on Thu May 18, 2017 7:39 pm

/support
Defenestration
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarina_Avion on Sat May 20, 2017 6:23 pm

Could you provide some roleplay scenarios on how you will help the people of Los Santos to prolong their life as a LSFMD Leader?
Katarina_Avion
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://www.facebook.com/RealityLifeRoleplayPH/

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon_Mogilevich on Sat May 20, 2017 9:44 pm

1. PERSONAL INFORMATION

(( IN CHARACTER ))

1.1 Full Name: Cheech N Chong

1.2 Gender: Male

1.3 Age: 14

1.4 Place of Birth: All Saints Hospital

1.5 Date of Birth: 10-31-02

1.6 Current Address: South Los Santos, San Andreas

1.7 Contact Number: 44909

1.8 Biography:Biography: I grew up in Los Santos and lived in San Fierro as a teen, when I was a child I was adventurous and wanted to do everything I was eager to help my fellow nursery class mates when they grazed their knees and I would help my teachers in class, when I grew older I got into a medical school for kids I also loved getting involved with life saving swimming classes, I wanted to be a doctor ever since I was little and now I want to be a paramedic, I want to be the best ambulance driver there is, because I'm a helper and I help everyone. When I went to Harvard I got bullied for being a super nerd, helping people, I studied ICT as well as biology. I studied there many years and I loved it there, I then moved to all saints medical training, I left after 3 years because my mother died, she choked on a piece of meat, I was devastated by the matter and was in deep mourn for 3 years, I recently took a life changing course and I want to get in to medical business once more but before the course I went on a epic adventure through the American West to East coast, after the years past I wanted to be my old self start my life back up again, become what I was born to be, a paramedic, I would also like to help the other staff on the board of the medical facilities. I would be obliged if you allowed me to work with you in LSFMD and I wont let you down I am eager to start working again and I loved the getting to injured and helping people when their need help I also want to help make LSFMD progress through Los Santos and make it the best god forsaken medical care in the world.

1.9 Why do you want to join the team?: This isn't my full extent to Medical Roleplay, but a brief transaction to show you merely the basics. In the server, LSFMD Also performs Surgery, Baby Deliveries, Fire Fighting, Advanced Life Support, Real Training Tactics, and much more.

3. BASIC REQUIRMENTS

3.1 Knowns How To RP: Yes

3.2 Clean Admin Records: Yes

3.3 Can Speak English Fluently: Yes

(( OUT OF CHARACTER))

3.4 Name: Find It Out OOC'ly

3.5 Age: 14

3.6 Location: Find It Out OOC'ly

3.7 Gender: Male

3.8 Alternate Accounts/Past Names: Kaizer_Maxwell

3.9 How long can you play samp?: I can play 10-13 hours a day because I'm not such a busy person and all I do is play SAMP.

4. LICENSES AND EMPLOYMENT

(( IN CHARACTER ))

4.1 Licenses: Driver's License: Passed.
Pilot license: Acquired.
Boat License: Not Acquired
Gun License: Not Passed.

4.2 Skills & Experience: I am a team player and most importantly an idea champion. I have a knack of listening more than what I speak and perhaps, that is why I tend to get well with team members to generate ideas from them.

Simon_Mogilevich
Forum New User
Forum New User

http://forum.rl-rp.info/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawtii_Lazcano on Sat May 20, 2017 10:29 pm

Katarina_Avion wrote:Could you provide some roleplay scenarios on how you will help the people of Los Santos to prolong their life as a LSFMD Leader?

A good example of that is the growth of death matching cases in the city of Los Santos, so as the LSFMD leader, I could be of help to the citizens of Los Santos by healing them and providing them protection, and for some, I would rescue them when they need my help using /service ems.

Shawtii_Lazcano
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarina_Avion on Sat May 20, 2017 11:36 pm

Provide screenshots when doing it. Thanks
Katarina_Avion
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://www.facebook.com/RealityLifeRoleplayPH/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawtii_Lazcano on Mon May 29, 2017 1:44 pm

Katarina_Avion wrote:Provide screenshots when doing it. Thanks

Clocking in for duty:

Accepting /service ems:

Procedure:

delivering patient:

PS:
I'm deeply sorry for the delay because I have to reformat my pc because sa-mp wasn't working.

Shawtii_Lazcano
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top