Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

[ACCEPTED] Applying for a Community Helper

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ACCEPTED] Applying for a Community Helper

Post by Shawtii_Lazcano on Fri May 19, 2017 12:10 pm

Your IG name : Giorgio_Tsoukalos

Your level IG: 5

Why do you want to join?: I want to join the Community Helpers Team in RL-RP because I think it lacks of helpers, there are many newbies in our new server and they need the help of old players who knows almost everything about the game. I also want to give a good impression to the new players by helping them as much as I can.

Why should be accept you?: You should hire me because I am one of the old players of SA-MP and has grown up with it, so I know about almost everything about the game and because of this, I think I can do my job as a community helper to help newbies. You should also hire me as a helper because I can take responsibilities upon all my actions.

What can you do to help us?: I can help by helping fellow players to guide them what to do and not to do to avoid crimes around the city of Los Santos and make it a better place. If a player has a suggestion, I would take it and rely on active admins at the time so the server would be much better.

How can you help with the server?: I can help the server by promoting it to others and make the players to not leave because I will help them enjoy the playtime they're spending.

Any experience with past servers?: yes

Rate your RP from 1-10: 8

Show me properly used /me and /do :

/me Takes his ATM card from his back pocket with his right hand and inserts it into the ATM.

/do ATM is Loading...

/do You can see a sum of money.

/me Presses on the button and enters the PIN-code then takes out some cash.

/do cash are slowly coming out.

/me Takes the money and the card and walks away from ATM.

What is DM?: DM is the abbreviation of DeathMatch which means to attack/kill a players without a proper in character reason and roleplay.

What is RK?: RK is the abbreviation of RevengeKill which means the action of inflicting hurt or harm on someone for an injury or wrong suffered at their hands.

What is MG?: MG is the abbreviation of MetaGame which means to use out of character information in character.

What is Mixing?: Mix means to use out of character chat in character.

What is Bunnyhopping: BH is when someone jumps in continue to reach his/her destination faster which is punishable by law.

What is PK: PK is is the abbreviation of PlayerKill which is inflicting hurt or damage to others RPly but it is not official until a higher admin accepts it.

What is our Policy about Robbing and Scamming?: Doing non-rp scam can be punishable by law although robbing is not that applicable now because money won't be dropped when you have been killed while carrying a lot of money.

Is Trash detected. off an insult?: No.

Is Shemale an insult? : Indeed, and it is very rude.

What is your goal as a helper?: As a helper, my goal is to help all players all the time when someone need help by accepting their /requesthelp and I can also help avoid DM and crimes as a present member of the Los Santos Fire And Medic Department as well.

What you will do as a helper?: As a helper, I would do my duty and job to the community as a helper by helping players on their needs and questions about the server. I would also help newbies and teach them the do/s and don't/s in the server.

Shawtii_Lazcano
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] Applying for a Community Helper

Post by Katarina_Avion on Fri May 19, 2017 1:16 pm

Since you don't have any bad records on our server, your...

Application status:ACCEPTED
Katarina_Avion
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://www.facebook.com/RealityLifeRoleplayPH/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top