Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Cheech_N_Chong / Application LSFMD / Resume / Please Approve

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cheech_N_Chong / Application LSFMD / Resume / Please Approve

Post by Simon_Mogilevich on Fri May 19, 2017 11:42 pm

LOS SANTOS FIRE AND MEDICAL DEPARMTENT
Standard Application Form

1. PERSONAL INFORMATION

(( IN CHARACTER ))

1.1 Full Name: Cheech_N_Chong

1.2 Gender: Male

1.3 Age: 14

1.4 Place of Birth: All Saints Hospital

1.5 Date of Birth: 02-31-10

1.6 Current Address: 3672 Whispymound Drive, San Francisco

1.7 Contact Number: 44909

1.8 Biography:
When human beings experience trauma or severe pain, it is not uncommon for their lives to unravel. My great passion is bringing healing to people who have been through a traumatic/stressful experience. I know that no single approach is the right one for every individual , and so I have been trained in a range of modalities including Therapy, Gestalt Play Therapy, Somatic Experiencing, and Relational Gestalt, a somatic approach to the treatment of trauma as well as EMDR. My educational background includes MA in Counseling Psychology and a Doctor in Clinical Psychology from University of Southern California.

1.9 Why do you want to join the team?:
I am applying for this job because I believe that my skills and experience working as a medic qualifies me for the job of healing players and being the chief of the faction. I am looking forward on being a part of the medic team and accomplish all of my objectives as a chief of Los Santos Fire and Medic Department.

2. ESSAY

2.1 Tell Us Some Things About Your Self(No word limit):I am Cheech_N_Chong and I'm 14 Years Old. I'm also a Doctor In Los Santos All Saints Hospital. I heard a news from the other nurse that there is no current chief in the department of Fire and Medic at Los Santos. So, I'm going to the City Hall Of Los Santos to apply in the position as the Chief Of Los Santos Fire And Medical Department (LSFMD).

2.2 Why Should You Pick You Instead Other Applicants(No word limit):If you choose me to be the new Chief of Los Santos Fire and Medic Department, I guarantee you that I will give my best performance in doing my job and duty for the citizens of Los Santos in need.

2.3 How Do You Imagine Your Self After One Year In The Chief Of Department(No word limit):I can picture myself a year after in the department as a well-respected chief of the faction and trusted by the citizens as their doctor. I'm sure that I'm a good Chief or leader to my citizens, and totally sure that I won't be involved in any kind of corruptions or delinquencies in Los Santos.

3. BASIC REQUIRMENTS

3.1 Knowns How To RP: Yes

3.2 Clean Admin Records: Yes

3.3 Can Speak English Fluently: Yes

Simon_Mogilevich
Forum New User
Forum New User

http://forum.rl-rp.info/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheech_N_Chong / Application LSFMD / Resume / Please Approve

Post by Katarina_Avion on Sat May 20, 2017 6:18 pm

Some content here are copy paste from another sites. Remember that you are applying as the new LSFMD Chief, and I already told everybody not to please the executive admins for accepting your resume.

You did not also submit all the information in the application form.

I do not see that in any point that you deserve to be the new LSFMD LEADER, for now.

APPLICATION STATUS: DENIED
Katarina_Avion
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://www.facebook.com/RealityLifeRoleplayPH/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top