Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Cheech N Chong / Application For LSFMD v.3 / Last :'(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cheech N Chong / Application For LSFMD v.3 / Last :'(

Post by Simon_Mogilevich on Mon May 22, 2017 5:19 pm

1. PERSONAL INFORMATION

(( IN CHARACTER ))

1.1 Full Name: Cheech N Chong

1.2 Gender: Male

1.3 Age: 14

1.4 Place of Birth: All Saints Hospital

1.5 Date of Birth: 10-31-02

1.6 Current Address: City of Los Santos • 226 Sales Street Cor. All Saints Avenue • Los Santos Sa 55109

1.7 Contact Number: 44909

1.8 Biography: I grew up in Los Santos and lived in 226 Sales Street Cor. All Saints Avenue • Los Santos Sa 55109. as a teen, when I was a child I was adventurous and wanted to do everything I was eager to help my fellow nursery class mates when they grazed their knees and I would help my teachers in class, when I grew older I got into a medical school for kids I also loved getting involved with life saving swimming classes, I wanted to be a doctor ever since I was little and now I want to be a paramedic, I want to be the best ambulance driver there is, because I'm a helper and I help everyone. When I went to Harvard I got bullied for being a super nerd, helping people, I studied ICT as well as biology. I studied there many years and I loved it there, I then moved to all saints medical training, I left after 3 years because my mother died, she choked on a piece of meat, I was devastated by the matter and was in deep mourn for 3 years, I recently took a life changing course and I want to get in to medical business once more but before the course I went on a epic adventure through the American West to East coast, after the years past I wanted to be my old self start my life back up again, become what I was born to be, a paramedic, I would also like to help the other staff on the board of the medical facilities. I would be obliged if you allowed me to work with you in LSFMD and I wont let you down I am eager to start working again and I loved the getting to injured and helping people when their need help I also want to help make LSFMD progress through Los Santos and make it the best god forsaken medical care in the world.

1.9 Why do you want to join the team?: I want to medicines to people, who no longer given attention. and I want to maintain that no one dies and if you have to die because I immediately take action without lsfmd I like how the people of the saints I like this show that I'm really good when it comes to treats

2. BASIC REQUIRMENTS

2.1 Knowns How To RP: Yes

2.2 Clean Admin Records: Yes

2.3 Can Speak English Fluently: Yes

(( OUT OF CHARACTER))

2.4 Name: Find It Out OOC'ly

2.5 Age: 14

2.6 Location: Find It Out OOC'ly

2.7 Gender: Male

2.8 Alternate Accounts/Past Names: Simon_Mogilevich

2.9 How long can you play samp?: I can play 4-5 hours a day because I'm not such a busy person and all I do is play SAMP.

3. LICENSES AND EMPLOYMENT

(( IN CHARACTER ))

3.1 Licenses: Driver's License: Passed.
Pilot license: Acquired.
Boat License: Not Acquired
Gun License: Not Passed.

3.2 Skills & Experience: I have Skills & Experience because whenever I am playing GTA with job LSFMD so I saved and whenever there dying and i did nahihitamid'm disappointed and here you have it when I learn GTA mutiplayer immediately I apply as LSFMD at first No. I passed but I showed destined skills and perseverance to treat even have constantly harassed the player's

3.  ESSAY

3.1 Tell Us Some Things About Your Self(No word limit): I am Giorgio_Tsoukalos and I'm 25 Years Old. I'm also a Doctor In Los Santos All Saints Hospital. I heard a news from the other nurse that there is no current chief in the department of Fire and Medic at Los Santos. So, I'm going to the City Hall Of Los Santos to apply in the position as the Chief Of Los Santos Fire And Medical Department (LSFMD).

3.1 Tell Us Some Things About Your Self(No word limit): I am Cheech N Chong I have heard that many doctors and abuse of Nurs in all saints so I applied for the abuse response nayun discipline them all: D

3.2 Why Should You Pick You Instead Other Applicants(No word limit):If you choose me to be the new Chief of Los Santos Fire and Medic Department, I guarantee you that I will give my best performance in doing my job and duty for the citizens of Los Santos in need.

3.3 How Do You Imagine Your Self After One Year In The Chief Of Department(No word limit):I can picture myself a year after in the department as a well-respected chief of the faction and trusted by the citizens as their doctor. I'm sure that I'm a good Chief or leader to my citizens, and totally sure that I won't be involved in any kind of corruptions or delinquencies in Los Santos.

5. STAT INFORMATION

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Simon_Mogilevich
Forum New User
Forum New User

http://forum.rl-rp.info/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheech N Chong / Application For LSFMD v.3 / Last :'(

Post by Dwight_Eisenhower on Tue May 23, 2017 1:26 am

Sino kaba tlaga? Haha

3.1 Tell Us Some Things About Your Self(No word limit): I am Giorgio_Tsoukalos and I'm 25 Years Old. I'm also a Doctor In Los Santos All Saints Hospital. I heard a news from the other nurse that there is no current chief in the department of Fire and Medic at Los Santos. So, I'm going to the City Hall Of Los Santos to apply in the position as the Chief Of Los Santos Fire And Medical Department (LSFMD).

3.1 Tell Us Some Things About Your Self(No word limit): I am Cheech N Chong I have heard that many doctors and abuse of Nurs in all saints so I applied for the abuse response nayun discipline them all: D

Dwight_Eisenhower
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Ching_Chang on Sun May 28, 2017 2:51 pm

tanaydana murit ka talaga cheech n chong! taksyapo

Ching_Chang
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down