Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Ching Chang's Los Santos Fire Department Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ching Chang's Los Santos Fire Department Application

Post by Ching_Chang on Sun May 28, 2017 3:29 pm

Los Santos Fire and Medical Department Application Form

IN CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Ching Chang

Phone Number: To be followed

Biography ( a minimun of 100 words ):

Ching Chang was born in a small town in Guangzhou China. He is the only children of Ma Chang and Ip Chang. His father was a small time taxi driver in their town. His mother is a small time tailor and a housewife. Ching was a naughty boy, until now. He finished the secondary school and then took the foreign exchange program in a huge university in San Andreas. He decided to take the nursing as he wants to take care of his parents in the future. Fortunately he finished it in four years and have the degree. Due to economic breakdown in San Andreas. He diceded to find a simple job which is a cashier in a local market. Until now he decided to stood up and apply for being part of the Los Santos Fire and Medical Department.

Why do you want to join LSFMD:

I would like to be part of the Los Santos Fire and Medical Department to have a purpose and value for the citizens of San Andreas. To have an experience serving the local citizen, and to pressure my own self to handle various tasks.

Why should this application be approve? :

You should, because I will be a major help over the department as I will give my best of my will to do to serve the local citizens.

Post a screenshots of your stats ( /stats ) : To be followed

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Josh

(( PS OOC: I haven't registered over the server via SAMP. I can't download the anti-cheat as the web ID is down. ))

(( PPS OOC: My level is not a hindrance in what I can do. Level shall not be the standards in applying into a certain faction because you do not know what I can do or what you/him/her can do. ))

Ching_Chang
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: Ching Chang's Los Santos Fire Department Application

Post by Dwight_Eisenhower on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:54 am

(( PPS OOC: My level is not a hindrance in what I can do. Level shall not be the standards in applying into a certain faction because you do not know what I can do or what you/him/her can do. ))

But regarding to the rules in hiring you must be atleast level 3+

Dwight_Eisenhower
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top