Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

[ CH APPLICATION ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ CH APPLICATION ]

Post by Tomas on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:59 pm

Your IG name : Tomas_Alonso
Your level IG: 1

Why do you want to join?: I would like to introduce myself without any permissions of someone 'cause I would help some people when they need. It should be my responsibility to take care the server.
Why should be accept you?: It's sounds too ambicious. You don't need to heard some reasons for me, Well, this was my dream for the past years and I've learn for other servers as a (( Senior Helper )).
If you want examples just meet me In game.

What can you do to help us?: For those who didn't know exactly what the rules and policy rans out of the server, I won't see anyone will be punished for didn't knowing the rules, They can ask for me when they need my help just type (( /requesthelp )) and be patient I will come quickly.

How can you help with the server?: To reduced the banned player's or jailed players, just ask through
(( /newbie )) and I will answered anything they want to know.

Any experience with past servers?: Yes.

Rate your RP from 1-10: 10

Show me 10 properly used /me and /do :

/me slowly rolls the drivers window as he would talk someone.

/do Will you ask anything?

/do please inform me.

/me extends his right arm to his back as he want to take on his backpacket.

/do Will you please rolls down the window?

/do S/F ?

/me rolls down the window.

/do Face to the door of car

/me face on the door of car.

/me raise his hands up.

What is DM?: Deathmatching, means if you killed someone without proper roleplay.
What is RK?: Revenge Killing, if you back to kill your enymy.
What is MG?: Metagaming, mixing IC and OOC.

What is Mixing?: Mixing, means your were mixed the IC on OOC which is not allowed.

What is Bunnyhopping: Bunnyhopping, you were jumped quickly and try to escaped on your enymies.

What is PK: Player Killed, means you killed someone without roleplaying him.
What is our Policy about Robbing and Scamming?: Level 5 above is allowed to robbed or scammed someone.
Is Trash detected. off an insult?: Yes.

Is Shemale an insult? : No.

What is your goal as a helper?: My goal is to be part of Administrator Team, I could help them through my cmd's and it had a lot of advantage on Senior Helper.

What you will do as a helper?: For those need help and I should be help them without any permission of Head or Executive.

Tomas
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top