Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Application Form

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application Form

Post by Tomas on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(( In Character information ))

(( General Information ))

First Name: Tomas
Sur Name: 
Last Name: Alonso
Phone Number: None.
Place of birth: All Saint's , Los Santos
Date of birth: August 29, 1996

(( Questions to the applicant ))

Why do you want to be a part of Los Santos Police Department?

In the past years of thinking what about if I join on, will I be perfect and awesome citizen?, When I thinking that I always remind the rules and policty by the department, and the training was so hard and roughful but I wondered if I do it may I help many people and not only on the crimininals, I will regards the policy and the rules to the whole Los Santos to reduce the people who prisoned for not knowing that.

Why do you think you should be accepted and you'll be taken over the other applicant?

I read the handbook of Los Santos Police dept, and I had a lot of knowledge about the LSPD, I've learn by reading and watching them on tv's and eventually in actual, and before that, this is my dream and I also want to help many people by taking and arresting the criminals and the bad guys who breaking the rules and policie's .

Do you mind being our Cadet? if no, why?

Although, cadet is the lower rank on the dept, role of cadet's is by towing and taking the car's in improper parked, and assissting her/his Officer on the crimes.

Last Law Enforcement Experience (( IN THIS SERVER ))

None.

Life Biography (( 200 words atleast ))

I born in Los Santos, Eastwood. I've grow up without parents or guardians because they both are accidentally dead in the airplane crashed while taking  their jobs in the other part of nation, they were both dead in the wrong time and wrong way, Although, being strenght is the right way to grow with no one taking of, I will always remind myself by the pictures of my parents, I'm only child on the family, my mother's name was Rita Alonso and my father is Santiago Alonso, they were good for me, and they always sayin' that the right way to help people just join on LSPD and arrest all the criminals, Exactly what they say I'm always going to school everyday to catchup my parents dream on me, I working on pizza hut while taking my school time, before I go to school I gotta work for my tuition fee's, Thereby, I dont drop onto learning and knowing how life rans out, my goal is to achieve my parents dream and successful man, I'm Tomas Alonso.

Sign here:
Alonso, Tomas

Passport here ((/stats)): I dont have screenshot of my assets, causing of the struggling of the internet and I can't enter on the server, I will put here if I got it.

(( Out of Character information ))

Name: Baldago, Sanrein Mabansag
E-mail address: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][/center]

Tomas
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Form

Post by iamsuperxiah on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:34 am

Put your screenshot of /stats first,  then we will check your application form again asap.

Forum Private User

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomas on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Tomas
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomas on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:38 pm

(( OUT OF CHARACTER HINT )) 

I am a new player here, but those of my experiences onto my past 6 years playing of SAMP, I play RL-RP for 4years and also I learned by playing alot.

Tomas
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by iamsuperxiah on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:51 am

You must be at least level 3 and above in order to Apply for faction.

Forum Private User

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomas on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:49 am

iamsuperxiah wrote:You must be at least level 3 and above in order to Apply for faction.

(( OUT OF CHARCTER ))

Level is not necessary needed to the sufficient faction, I have more exeperience and I can do anything what about the factions needed.

Tomas
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by John_Miles on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:18 pm

You must had at least 3 years experience on Los Santos community. There was nothing wrong. However your thread will be secured and stay here. We'll wait for your updated Social Security (/stats)

-John Miles
-Chief of LSPD
John_Miles
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomas on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:38 pm

John_Miles wrote:You must had at least 3 years experience on Los Santos community. There was nothing wrong. However your thread will be secured and stay here. We'll wait for your updated Social Security (/stats)

-John Miles
-Chief of LSPD

So, you mean am I on ?

(( OOC ))

Chief I informing you that I dont play for a quite long time cause my internet was so lag and that's why I can't reach the required level to join on, please hire me I dont embarrassed you!

Tomas
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Gab_Enzo on Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Los Santos Police Department
1 Pershing Square(Police Plaza)
Los Santos

The Los Santos Police Department would first like to thank you for showing interest in joining us. However, your application has failed to meet minimum requirements to be accepted. As a result you have been DENIED, therefore you cannot continue to the next steps.

:The reasons for your denial are as follows,

:Grammatical errors(Please work on your English skills)
:The applicant does not meet our requirements

Please feel free to correct any issues above and re-apply in the next seven days for the department (( 1 week )). Keep in mind that sending another application and the time limitation has not passed may result to being banned from applying for the police department.

Official Handbook,
Please read through it so that you know how to proceed through and enter the Los Santos Police Department.

It is important that you actively review your handbook as you begin resuming your career within our department as things commonly change.

Best of luck to you,
Captain Gab Enzo
Los Santos Police Department
Gab_Enzo
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top