Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

[Application] Jamie Bowman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Application] Jamie Bowman

Post by Jamie Bowman on Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:28 pm

(( In Character information ))

(( General Information ))

First Name: Jamie
Sur Name: Park
Last Name: Bowman
Phone Number: #92110
Place of birth: Liberty City
Date of birth: November 16, 1983

(( Questions to the applicant ))

Why do you want to be a part of Los Santos Police Department?

I'd like to help the community and make the Los Santos safe from the Bad guys like Car Napper , Killers , Rapist , and Robbers,. I will make the Los Santos clean and safe and the violators will be Jailed,.

Why do you think you should be accepted and you'll be taken over the other applicant?

I'm not saying to accept meh, i just want to help the People from the bad guys,.

Do you mind being our Cadet? if no, why?

It's ok, I love towing, towing is my life,.

Last Law Enforcement Experience (( IN THIS SERVER ))
I'm new in town so none,.

Life Biography (( 200 words atleast ))

I was born in Liberty City, in a middle-class family. My father was Frank Bowman senior and my mother Catherina Bowman. They were both taking good care of me, and thereby I have had a nice childhood environment. During my childhood I had one sister and one brother. I was the older brother in the ring, and they were both looking up to me; that's one of the reasons that I want to represent a nice portrayal of how to live life. My father used to work at the SANews as one of the most known news reporters within the City of Los Santos. My mother worked at the Marina Beach Cafeteria as a waitress, whereas I enjoyed to stay after school; having a cup of coffee or chocolate. Apparently my father had a great interest within the Law and Order of the United States, and through him I was taught a lot within that category. At first, I went to the school of Los Santos and eventually I graduated to High School. I had a nice time there, great exams and I had a lot of friends. Sooner or later I became a student at the University of San Andreas in San Fierro. I lived at my aunt who - at the time - was living in Downtown, San Fierro. I studied there for three years, although I lived there for a full five years. During the time of my studies, I worked at the harbour of San Fierro; driving a truck.

Sign here:
Jamie Bowman

Passport here ((/stats)): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(( Out of Character information ))

Name: Gian Carlo P. Manalili
E-mail address: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

REQUIRMENTS AND QUALIFICATION

- Must level 3 and above
- Good Roleplayer
- Known how to use /me and /do
- Minimum of 30 crimes and 20 arrests

Jamie Bowman
Forum New User
Forum New User

Location : 9th avenue unisite subd. Del pilar city of San Fernando Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Jamie Bowman

Post by Tomas on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:34 pm

Dear Mr. Bowman, I am here to correct you, this server is not allowing you to apply from different factions, You are applying on the same time and same way to another factions, please dont abuse this.

Tomas
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top