Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

[Apply'ing to be Rank 5 To FBI]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Apply'ing to be Rank 5 To FBI]

Post by Josh on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:11 pm

1. Personal Information
Full Name:Josh Atwood
Date of Birth:12/7/1999

2. Basic Requirements
Knows how to properly RP:Yes
Clean Admin Records:Yes
Can speak English fluently:Yes

3. Essay
3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):
Hello , My name is Josh, Josh Atwood. I was born in town called Los Santos in 1994 3rd March. My parents died when I was 10 years old.They died in the car accident.Before I got a notice that my parents died, I was with my grandmother played with our dog.Then the police rang at the door and said something to my grandmother.She started to cry and I did not know what it is.Police went to a police station and my grandmother approached me and told me this:"My dear Matthew now you'll be with me,I 'll keep you".When I asked where's my mom and dad, he said that they are on a better place.When I turned 18, when I finished high school, I started to think about whether to try to join the ambulance. After a long time I decided it was the right thing. I started to study and prepare for tests that could wait me. I spent eight hours at the table studying and repeating the lessons that I could pass the test. When I was a hundred percent sure that I will pass an exam I relaxed myself.I went with friends in the evening at the club. It was about three o'clock in the morning, and one man started choking. I immediately ran up to him and brought the action that will make food or something else get out of his throat. I did that successfully and I saved a life. The next day I got the number of that man and said that he needs to be more careful next time. He asked who is that on the phone. I said that I am the man who saved his life in a club. He was so thankful he offered me money, but I rejected that. I thought to myself :"How beautiful it is to save someone's life . It will always be remembered.". Then I had an even stronger desire to join the ambulance because I know I can help people. When I turned 21 I decided to take this step. I wanted to be a part of the San Andreas Fire and Medical Department. After some time I became Lieutenant and Director of Training and Recruitment within FMD. I think I was doing good job for a while and then I got demoted by Alex Astral and my wife suspended by FBI. Next day my wife and me resigned from FMD. After 5 months we applied for National Guards and achieved high ranks there. Myself I was First Lieutenant of National Guards and Co-ordinating Lieutenant of Special Forces Detachment. I resigned in the time when Guards had no job to do. And now I decided to go back in FMD because I relized I love to save others lives.
3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):I Pick This Because I See The Police In IG He Just 2
I Wan't To Help Because Some Criminal Was DM'er Or Car Jacking More.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit):That I Am Nice Good Police Man

Signed [11/7/2015],
[Matej Karin]

Josh
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: [Apply'ing to be Rank 5 To FBI]

Post by Crook on Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:48 pm

Nice english, you gave me a cancer. rip

unsupported.
Crook
Forum New User