Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Khalid Robinson LSPD Form.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Khalid Robinson LSPD Form.

Post by Khalid_Robinson on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(( In Character information ))

(( General Information ))

First Name: Khalid
Sur Name: N/A
Last Name: Robinson
Phone Number: 57813
Place of birth: Los Santos
Date of birth: August 4, 1998

(( Questions to the applicant ))

Why do you want to be a part of Los Santos Police Department?

I want join in LSPD because of my mother. 6 years ago my mother was died in the gang shoot out in Tattoo Shop at Little Mexico. My mother was shoot in the head by the Mexican Gangs and that cause my mothers died. some people at the crime scence runs my mom in the hospital but its too late. The doctor said my mother is dead. And that's the reason why im wanna joining and learning in LSPD to clean the Los Santos or San Andreas in the other Bad Faith People.

Why do you think you should be accepted and you'll be taken over the other applicant?

If you pick me in this job. I promise i will do my best in this job and i clean the Los Santos or San Andreas in the bad influence people.

Do you mind being our Cadet? if no, why?

If you give me a cadet rank, I accept wholeheartedly

Last Law Enforcement Experience (( IN THIS SERVER ))

(( Rank 3 [2015-2016] ))

Life Biography (( 200 words atleast ))

Khalid Robinson, was born in the 4th August year of 1998 in Los Santos All Saints Hospital. And I lived with loving father and mother. I was like any other country boy, living an average country life. Going to school by day, plowing the fields by night. In summer, my favorite activity would be playing soccer in the fields with my mates from school. I have a strong Los Santos accent, which I would be mocked for in the future when I moved to Los Santos. I lived an average, satisfying childhood.

When I was in high school, I was noted for his obedience and intelligence. I did not know the significance of this education, nor did I know how much of an impact it would have on him later on in my life. The only reason I studied and got good grades, was to get that extra apple at night, or get an extra piece of meat. I had Dog, with lovely Black and Brown color. They were not much of hard-working people as I was, but they were nice and had great personalities. Slightly overweight, but almost unnoticeable. As a child, I was highly interested in a certain video-game named SA:MP on the world famous video-game GTA San Andreas. Yes, I was one of those people at school who spent his time working on his prestige in a video-game, rather than get a girl friend. I played on several servers, role playing an officer. I enjoyed this very much. This video game officer role play had a significant impact on me, and my decisions later on in life.

After I finished high school with a GPA of 4.1, I decided to go to the Los Santos College of Law. LSCL. I graduated after four long years of hardwork and dedication. I worked as a lawyer for the past ten years, but now, I'm looking for something more action filled. I would like to join the LSPD. The LSPD is a very prestigious organization. I remember the video-game I played, where I role played an officer. I remember how entertaining that was, and how much I would like to do that in real life. Today, I am here writing my application, ready to join the LSPD. To fight crime, and to serve the great people of Los Santos.

Sign here: ---Khalid Robinson---

Passport here ((/stats)): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(( Out of Character information ))

Name: Jelo Sumayang
E-mail address: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Khalid_Robinson on Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:53 pm; edited 4 times in total

Khalid_Robinson
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: Khalid Robinson LSPD Form.

Post by Gab_Enzo on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:43 pm

Los Santos Police Department
1 Pershing Square
Los Santos

Dear Applicant,

Your application has been received and acknowledged by the Los Santos Police Department. After essential and initial background checks the information you have provided on your application indicates you meet minimum requirements and, consequently, we hereby wish to congratulate you on passing your written exam phase and being ACCEPTED to continue onto the Interview stage where you will be interviewed by an assigned Field Training Officer.

Within the next 48 hours you will be given the opportunity to take part in an interview where you will be asked a variety of questions on your capability of being with the LSPD, as well as make the appropriate arrangements to complete the following recruitment steps, which will be your Cadet Training.

Official Handbook
Please read through it so that you know how to proceed through and enter the Los Santos Police Department.

It is important that you actively review your handbook as you begin resuming your career within our department as things commonly change.

Notes: Good luck!

Best regards to you applicant,
Gab Enzo,
Division Chief,
Los Santos Police Department.
Gab_Enzo
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Gab_Enzo on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:37 pm

Los Santos Police Department
1 Pershing Square
Los Santos

Dear Applicant,

You have successfully passed your interview and are now eligible to complete your Cadet Training with in the Los Santos Police Department, we are pleased to inform you that you have been
ACCEPTED for LSPD Academy Batch. Your name and other details have been forwarded and a place has been reserved for you. We will provide you with your equipment and the things required to begin your career in the LSPD.

On behalf of the Los Santos Police Department, we hereby wish you good luck with your Cadet Training and career and hope to see you as a sworn officer soon!

Also enclosed with this letter is a copy of the Official Los Santos Police Department Handbook. It is recommended to routinely review the handbook and take note of any changes.

Official Handbook,
Please read through it so that you know how to proceed through and enter the Los Santos Police Department.

It is important that you actively review your handbook as you begin resuming your career within our department as things commonly change.

Notes: good person, good interview.

Best regards to you applicant,

Gab Enzo,
Chief,
Los Santos Police Department.
Gab_Enzo
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content