Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

APPLICATION FOR LSPD (JM_DEL_BOSQUE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

APPLICATION FOR LSPD (JM_DEL_BOSQUE

Post by JMSantos on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:34 pm

(( General Information ))

First Name: JM
Sur Name: Del
Last Name: Bosque
Phone Number: 27184
Place of birth: Los Santos
Date of birth: June 21, 1995

(( Questions to the applicant ))

Why do you want to be a part of Los Santos Police Department?

(Example) During my childhood I - like many others of my age - I wan to be a cop as my dad. As it turned out, I found out that my father is the best policemen in his departmen, which eventually has made be apply. I want to be my dad as my mother want to be; I'm a happy and kind guy, and I work very well in a team just like my dad. (Example)

Why do you think you should be accepted and you'll be taken over the other applicant?

(Example) My dad trained me when i was young and he teach me what should i do in operations, and therefore I have a prediction that i'll be accepted in this job with the assignments of the path of the officer. (Example)

Do you mind being our Cadet? if no, why?

(Example) As a cadet you learn how to behave and how to act like a real officer just like my dad he has the natural abillites of being a good cadet. I wouldn't mind receiving lessons from experienced officers because my dad teach me how to learn by myself; my dad know better than others. (Example)

Last Law Enforcement Experience (( IN THIS SERVER ))

(Example) I do not have previous this is my first application. (Example)

Life Biography (( 200 words atleast ))

(Example) I was born in the southern part of Los Santos, in a middle-class family. My father was Frank Williams and my mother Catherine Williams. They were both taking good care of me, and thereby I have had a nice childhood environment. During my childhood I had one sister and one brother. I was the older brother in the ring, and they were both looking up to me; that's one of the reasons that I want to represent a nice portrayal of how to live life. My father used to work at the LSPD as one of the most known policemen within the City of Los Santos. My mother worked at the Marina Beach Cafeteria as a waitress, whereas I enjoyed to stay after school; having a cup of coffee or chocolate. Apparently my father had a great interest within the Law and Order of the United States, and through him I was taught a lot within that category. At first, I went to the school of Los Santos and eventually I graduated to High School. I had a nice time there, great exams and I had a lot of friends. Sooner or later I became a student at the University of San Andreas in San Fierro. I lived at my aunt who - at the time - was living in Downtown, San Fierro. I studied there for four years, although I lived there for a full five years. During the time of my studies, I worked at the harbour of San Fierro; driving a truck. I wish i'm going to be accepted here in my wonderful application form (Example)

Sign here: SANTOS

(Example) JM DEL BOSQUE (Example)

Passport here ((/stats)): (Screenshot of your /stats)

(( Out of Character information ))

Name: JM DEL BOSQUE
E-mail address: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

REQUIRMENTS AND QUALIFICATION

- Must level 3 and above
- Good Roleplayer
- Known how to use /me and /do
- Minimum of 30 crimes and 20 arrests

JMSantos
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR LSPD (JM_DEL_BOSQUE

Post by Gab_Enzo on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dear Applicant,

The Los Santos Police Department would first like to thank you for showing interest in joining us. However, your application has failed to meet minimum requirements to be accepted. As a result you have been
DENIED, therefore you cannot continue to the next steps.

The reasons for your denial are as follows,

MASSIVE PLAGIARISM
NO EFFORT! , YOU JUST COPIED THE LSPD APPLICATION FORMAT
TOGETHER WITH IT'S CONTENTS

Please feel free to correct any issues above and re-apply in the next seven days for the department (( 1 week )). Keep in mind that sending another application and the time limitation has not passed may result to being banned from applying for the police department.

Official Handbook,
Please read through it so that you know how to proceed through and enter the Los Santos Police Department.

It is important that you actively review your handbook as you begin resuming your career within our department as things commonly change.

Best of luck to you,
DET Chief Gab Enzo
Los santos police department
Gab_Enzo
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR LSPD (JM_DEL_BOSQUE

Post by JMSantos on Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:19 pm

sige boss gagawa nalang ulit ako

JMSantos
Forum New User