Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Application for LSPD-Jade_Smith NEW!!

Go down

Application for LSPD-Jade_Smith NEW!!

Post by Jade_Smith on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:47 pm

Los Santos Police Department Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour

1. Personal Information

Name:Jade_Smith

Birth:1/6/1997

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to RP:Yes

Clean Admin Records:Yes

Can speak English Fluently:Yes

3. Essay
3.1Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):I'm Jade_Smith and i'm 18 years old I like to play computer games such as GTA and I like basketball to I live in the Philippines at caloocan city. I like having so many friends in the game because having a friend is fun and comfortable. My Grandfather died 3 years ago i love my grandfather but he pass away but it's okay he's in the better place now. My grandmother is still alive i wonder how did she overcome that sadness thinking that shes husband died but don't worry she is in good health.My dream is to be a police officer in the real life so that/'s why i want to be of the LSPD. But I'm taking the course engineering because I love math. I also like to eat my favorite foods are pizza, adobo, chicken, fried siomai, porkchop ,and many other foods to. I spend more than 8 hours playing a day because i have my own computer. I like shoes to you know i have a bad habits to but i will only tell the minor bad habits only sometimes I don't listen to my parents sometines i don't throw the trash properly like that spitting randomly outside, saying bad words. I go to school in UE  caloocan and my father work there I have so many friends there in UE my section is aristotle I spend 8 hours in school because every subject has a time limit of one hour and i have 7 subjects the one hour is for my lunch. I also play League of Legends but i quit playing it because of GTA Sandreas Multiplayer. I have a brother who's name is Alexis he is 11 years old he is a good boy he also play GTA hes better at me in GTA but he is also a dmer but i won't tolerate him even if he is my brother it is so unfair to other players if i tolerate him that's not how cop should be in the real world so if he break the rules he is going to get it because i won't tolerate him. My mother and my father is a very hard working parents that's why i'm living the life I real wish that they would live more than 100 years because i really don't know what sadness i'm going to feel  if they are gone.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):Because other applicants only want power in the game but for me i want the safeness of the people in the game and i want to help the people to feel free in the game and to make them comfortable in the game.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit):I imagine myself to be a good cop in the department and to be known by the people as the greatest cop in the game and to be known as Jade_Smith. I also want to imagine myself chasing bad guys at San Andreas and meeting new freinds at the game and wanting them to be my freind

Signed:11/29/2015
Jade_Smith

Jade_Smith
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for LSPD-Jade_Smith NEW!!

Post by Mustard_xP07 on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:00 am

Jade tungkol sa character mo hindi sa mismpng sarili mo.. I will give you again another 24 hours for you to edit your application form.
Mustard_xP07
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Lukan on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:39 am

Nice Application! santa santa santa

-You May Wait Other Administrator React To Your Application-

-Topic Still Open-
Luke Lukan
Forum New User
Forum New User

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010736597814

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum