Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

LSPD FORM (Christian Jordan)

Go down

LSPD FORM (Christian Jordan)

Post by Christian_Jordan on Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:29 pm

(( General Information ))

First Name: Christian
Sur Name:
Last Name: Jordan
Phone Number: 78022
Place of birth: China Town , Liberty City
Date of birth: November 8 1999

(( Questions to the applicant ))

Why do you want to be a part of Los Santos Police Department?

I am Asian, and accept the asian customs and also, I want the city I live in to be clean, just and grand.

Why do you think you should be accepted and you'll be taken over the other applicant?

I am well built and can sustain injury and pain. I prefer to be greater than my audience, my friends, and colleages. You will get use to me.

Do you mind being our Cadet? if no, why?

As a cadet you learn how to behave and how to act like a real officer. I wouldn't mind receiving lessons from experienced officers; they know better than I do.
Last Law Enforcement Experience (( IN THIS SERVER ))
(Rank 3) (2015-2016)

Life Biography (( 200 words atleast ))
I was born in Liberty City, Chinatown it was very violent in times like these. We moved to San Andreas, not knowing how people would react to an Asian kid in the vacinity, as the Vietnam war was only about 15 years down the line, my father thought for the U.S. Army, and he is a decorated man in the force. Within about 4 months of moving into San Andreas, a predujice crime was placed on my family, slaughtering my Mother, and my Younger sister. I have a new because of this, Killer. His name, is never forgotten. I was 13, my first Katana was given to me, I loved it, having the power to choose over life and death, and the will to save. By the time I left school I had good grades, I was able to get a well paid Job. But I said, nah... I'm going to save people.

Sign here:
Christian Jordan

Passport here ((/stats)): Do I have to, Well, ask for it later :/ I forgot SS key.

(( Out of Character information ))

Name: Christian Jordan
E-mail address: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Christian_Jordan
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: LSPD FORM (Christian Jordan)

Post by Christian_Jordan on Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MY RP IN LSPD
/m This is Los Santos Police Department{!} Pull over to the right side of the road.
/m Get out from the vehicle and put your hands above you hands or I should use More force on you

Christian_Jordan
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum