Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

[APPLICATION FORM: LSFMD] SteveCortez

Go down

[APPLICATION FORM: LSFMD] SteveCortez

Post by Steve_Cortezz on Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Los Santos Fire and Medical Department Application Form

IN CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Steve Cortez

Phone Number: 54470

Biography ( a minimun of 100 words ): I am Steve Cortez and i was born on the 12th of June 1999 in San Fierro. My parents were Larry Cortez and Amy Cortez. Both of my parents are deceased. My mom died at the age of 57 in 1994 from lung cancer which was the result of smoking her whole lifetime. My father died at the age of 69 in 2006 from a massive heart attack, which was also the likely result from a lifetime of smoking. Fortunately I have been smart enough to avoid that bad habit.My early childhood was a typical middle class environment circa the 1990's. My dad worked for Car accessories as a parts salesman and my mom was a stay at home mother. I had a happy, normal childhood as an only child, leaving me somewhat spoiled. My mom and dad divorced when I was eight years old and both remarried within a year or so of the divorce. My dad remained married to my stepmom until his death. My mom would marry two more
times. My first stepdad Vince became a big part of my life and I maintained close contact with
him until his death in 2006, two days after my real dad died. Yes, that was a very bad week,
losing both of my dads.Growing up with split parents was not especially difficult since each of my parents kept me out of their divorce and they got along fine at events where both of them were present.

Why do you want to join LSFMD: I want to be a part of Los Santos Fire and Medic Department because, i want to help some patient that need's my help and all of the people injured i want to help them to take it immediately to the hospital and give them some first aid kit or treatment to the patient.

Why should this application be approve? : You should approve me because i have a skill that can help whatever happen to my patient and i can protect the patient when he's/her are in case of emergency i will fulfill all of my duties with all of my heart as much as possible.

Post a screenshots of your stats ( /stats ) :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Gerald Silvertino

[color=#663300]**

Requirments and Qualification

- Must level 3 and above
- Must have 20+ post on Forum ( to avoid multiple application form )
- Good Roleplayer
- minimum of 50 crimes and 30 arrests

Steve_Cortezz
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: [APPLICATION FORM: LSFMD] SteveCortez

Post by Aildjian_Siarez on Tue May 01, 2018 9:11 am

APPROVED! KINDLY MEET ME IN GAME Smile

Aildjian_Siarez
Forum New User
Forum New User