Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Application for LSPD-Jade_Smith

Go down

Application for LSPD-Jade_Smith

Post by Jade_Smith on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:13 pm

Los Santos Police Department Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour

1. Personal Information

Name:Jade_Smith

Birth:1/6/1997

2. Basic Requirements

Knows how to RP:Yes

Clean Admin Records:Yes

Can speak English Fluently:Yes

3. Essay
3.1Tell us some things about yourself (No word limit):I'm Jade_Smith and i'm 18 years old I like to play computer games such as GTA and I like basketball to I live in the Philippines at caloocan city. I like having so many friends in the game because having a friend is fun and comfortable. Sometimes i only work in the farm working there is fun driving around the farm using a truck and if I finish the job i get three hundred but sometimes I get killed in the farm and the money I earned goes to the other people but I got nothing to  do so I only report it but that's unfair because I earned it by using hard work and someone will just try to kill me and stole my money I earned sometimes i work on the farm maybe 5 hours a day and I only got $50000 only no car no nothing and I spent maybe one hour for driving around the city it's fun though. But if there are no car at the farm I only get materials because I can sell it and make money to I don't know if it's illegal or not but if it is illegal i'm going to stop it because doing illegal things is against the law and I don't want to violate the law specaily when I become a cop because that is not the duty of a cop' the duty of a cop is to make the people around him follow the law and not to do illegal things. I have a friend his name is Alex_Medller I don't know how old he is but he is my friend he is a good friend we really like to work at the farm but he is a dmer sometimes but if I caught him dming I will not tolerate him because tolerating him means like lowering my pride but he said that it's okay to jail him only if he is breaking the law. that is if I am a member of the LSPD.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (No word limit):Because other applicants only want power in the game but for me i want the safeness of the people in the game and i want to help the people to feel free in the game and to make them comfortable in the game.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (No word limit):I imagine myself to be a good cop in the department and to be known by the people as the greatest cop in the game and to be known as Jade_Smith. I also want to imagine myself chasing bad guys at San Andreas and meeting new freinds at the game and wanting them to be my freind

Signed:11/29/2015
Jade_Smith

Jade_Smith
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for LSPD-Jade_Smith

Post by Luke Lukan on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:39 am

Nice Application! santa santa santa

-You May Wait Other Administrator React To Your Application-

-Topic Still Open-
Luke Lukan