Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

NEW-[APPLICATION FORM: LSFMD] - Tsuna Sawada

Go down

NEW-[APPLICATION FORM: LSFMD] - Tsuna Sawada

Post by Gilbertpantig10 on Fri May 04, 2018 3:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Los Santos Fire and Medical Department Application Form

IN CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Tsuna Sawada

Phone Number:46025

Biography ( a minimun of 100 words ):Hello my name is Tsuna Sawada 15 years old I'm born in new york city, my family is a middle class and i have one brother and sister, my brother's name is  Takeshi Sawada 18 years old and my sister's name is Hannah Sawada 17 years old , and my parent's name  Kenji Sawada 36 years old And iemitsu Sawada 34 years old, my parent's occupation is both goverment employee, and my grandparent's name is George and Arlene Sawada, Both of my grandparent's is died by a disease, My grandfather is died at age of 86 and my grandmother is died at age of 84, i grew up in new york city and i have many friends, me and my childhood friends is always play in the park where's the hospital is in the front of the park and when i was playing i always look at the hospital and i see the doctor is save a life of patients, and i was dreaming i will be like him and i will save a life and help the patients, and from now on my family is live in los santos where's me and my brother and sister is studying in los santos university where i fulfill my dream of becoming  a doctor.

Why do you want to join LSFMD: i want to be part of LSFMD because i want to see what i can do in people who's need my help, i want to help some people that need my help, i want to help the patients in the hospital, i want to use my skills to help my patients, i use LSFMD to save people's life.  

Why should this application be approve? : you should approve me because you need like me you need my help to take care of people that have injured, i have skill to do what you wanted, i promise to you i can do my best in my job, and i want to be a doctor to help the patients.

Post a screenshots of your stats ( /stats ) :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Gilbert pantig

[color=#663300]**

Requirments and Qualification

- Must level 3 and above
- Must have 20+ post on Forum ( to avoid multiple application form )
- Good Roleplayer
- minimum of 50 crimes and 30 arrests

Last edited by Gilbertpantig10 on Sat May 19, 2018 9:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Gilbertpantig10
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW-[APPLICATION FORM: LSFMD] - Tsuna Sawada

Post by Aildjian_Siarez on Sun May 13, 2018 12:22 pm

FIX YOUR WORDS, AND MUST HAVE 100WORDS IN BIOGRAPHY UNAPPROVED!

Aildjian_Siarez
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum