Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

APPLICATION FORM: Robin Magtira

Go down

APPLICATION FORM: Robin Magtira

Post by khylcavinta12 on Fri May 04, 2018 7:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(( In Character information ))

(( General Information ))

Full Name : Robin Magtira
Age & Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) : 10th of March 1994
Phone Number: 19919
Area of Current Residence : Los Santos
Area of Child Hood : San Fierro
Place of Birth & Birth Certificate : All Saints General Hospital
Ethnicity Origin : Filipino
Mailing Address : Los Santos, San Andreas

(( Questions to the applicant ))

Why do you want to be a part of Los Santos Police Department?

Because I might be the best LSPD Officer in the whole Los Santos and I can respond quickly,I am kind,responsible,polite,and respectful to others..And Im always On-Duty all the time and I've never disrespect someone so I am here with all my Respects to join Los Santos Fire and Medic Department..I am READY to join Los Santos Police Department. No.1 I can drive well. No.2 I have studied Criminology things most my life. No.3 I am well organized..No.4 I know my way around everywhere in Los Santos..No.5 I will respond to any Emergency.

Why do you think you should be accepted and you'll be taken over the other applicant?

I want to become LSPD because i want to protect all the citizen of los santos. It is a lifeline for all the citizens of Los Santos and the surrounding areas. I think it is extremely important to have a medical team in LSPD like if i accept example if i am patrol and i see accident i will help i give and first aid and i radio the incident. I will respond to someone who is in need of help, and serve them as they should be served. It is important that people can get the Justice they need, when they need it, from just Case like criminal, Hold up, Kidnapped. It's always important to have Justice in your grasp. Police is considered one of the most prized things in the Los Santos. Lets keep it that way.I got all my requirements to join LSPD. I posses basic knowledge within the Law and Order of the United States of America, and therefore I have a prediction about what's the whole point with the assignments of the path of the officer.

Do you mind being our Cadet? if no, why?

if you given me the cadet rank, i will appreciate that and i will help to improve our city!

Last Law Enforcement Experience (( IN THIS SERVER ))

I do not have previous Law Enforcement experience.

Life Biography (( 200 words atleast ))

My name is Robin Magtira and I was born on the 10th of March, 1994 in San Fierro. My parents were Eddie Magtira and Joan Magtira. Both of my parents are deceased. My mom died at the age of 57 in 1994 from lung cancer which was the result of smoking her whole lifetime. My father died at the age of 69 in 2006 from a massive heart attack, which wasalso the likely result from a lifetime of smoking. Fortunately I have been smart enough to avoid that bad habit.My early childhood was a typical middle class environment circa the 1990's. My dad worked for Car accessories as a parts salesman and my mom was a stay at home mother. I had a happy, normal childhood as an only child, leaving me somewhat spoiled. My mom and dad divorced when I was eight years old and both remarried within a year or so of the divorce. My dad remained married to my stepmom Bev until his death. My mom would marry two more
times. My first stepdad Vince became a big part of my life and I maintained close contact with
him until his death in 2006, two days after my real dad died. Yes, that was a very bad week,
losing both of my dads.Growing up with split parents was not especially difficult since each of my parents kept me out of their divorce and they got along fine at events where both of them were present. I
lived with my mom until I was 16 and in high school. By my sophomore year in high school I
had begun to hang around with friends that got me into a lot of trouble with a number of things
including smoking pot and drinking. I was rapidly heading down a negative path, but was fortunate enough to notice it before I had done any serious damage. I moved in with my dad and changed high schools and friends when i graduate i was so sad because i dont have parents that watching me when im go to graduation day so but i realize if i get negative there is no way to grown up my life and so i decided to go on college while im working i choose course is criminology because i have something know about police and i remember in my childhood day i always cry because want to buy some toy guns police equipment toys.

Sign here:

Passport here ((/stats)):

(( Out of Character information ))

Name: Khyl Cavinta
GMT: ((GMT4+))
Country of Residence: Philippines
E-mail address: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][/center]

khylcavinta12
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FORM: Robin Magtira

Post by Gab_Enzo on Sun May 20, 2018 10:21 pm

Los Santos Police Department
1 Pershing Square
Los Santos

Dear Applicant,

Your application has been received and acknowledged by the Los Santos Police Department. After essential and initial background checks the information you have provided on your application indicates you meet minimum requirements and, consequently, we hereby wish to congratulate you on passing your written exam phase and being ACCEPTED to continue onto the Interview stage where you will be interviewed by an assigned Field Training Officer.

Within the next 48 hours you will be given the opportunity to take part in an interview where you will be asked a variety of questions on your capability of being with the LSPD, as well as make the appropriate arrangements to complete the following recruitment steps, which will be your Cadet Training.

Official Handbook
Please read through it so that you know how to proceed through and enter the Los Santos Police Department.

It is important that you actively review your handbook as you begin resuming your career within our department as things commonly change.

Notes: Good luck!

Best regards to you applicant,
Daniel Padilla,
Chief of Police,
Los Santos Police Department.
Gab_Enzo
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum