Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

[Application Form - LSFMD]

Go down

[Application Form - LSFMD]

Post by Genovese_Nostra on Mon May 07, 2018 1:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Los Santos Fire and Medical Department Application Form

IN CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Genovese_Nostra

Phone Number: #24623

Biography ( a minimun of 100 words ): I was born in the southern part of Los Santos, in a middle-class family. My father name was ArreL Nostra Senior and my mother's name was Agatha Nostra. They were both taking very good care of me, and thereby I had a nice and friendly childhood environment. During my childhood I had one sister and one brother. I was the older brother in the ring, and they were both looking up to me; that's one of the reasons that I want to represent a nice portrayal of how to live life. My father used to work at the SANews as one of the most known news reporters within the City of Los Santos. My mother worked at the Marina Beach Cafeteria as a waitress, whereas I enjoyed to stay after school; having a cup of coffee or chocolate. Apparently my father had a great interest is to became a professional doctor of the United States, and through him I was taught a lot within that category. At first, I went to the school of Los Santos and eventually I graduated to High School. I had a nice time there, doing great on my exams and I had lots of friends that stood up for ne. Sooner or later I became a student at the University of San Andreas in San Fierro. I lived with my aunt who - at the time - was living in Downtown, San Fierro. I studied there for three years, although I lived there for a full five years. During the time of my studies, I worked at the harbor of San Fierro; driving a truck.

Why do you want to join LSFMD: During my childhood I - like many others of my age - I play like a doctor  and watch movies regarding doctor work. As it turned out, I found the LSFMD category much interesting, which eventually has made be apply. I'd like to participate in the network of officers in Los Santos; I'm a happy and social guy, and I work very well in a team.

Why should this application be approve? :  I will do my best to help those in need, I will take care of all those who are sick without any replacement

Post a screenshots of your stats ( /stats ) :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Onding, Yuricko C.

[color=#663300]**

Requirments and Qualification

- Must level 3 and above
- Must have 20+ post on Forum ( to avoid multiple application form )
- Good Roleplayer
- minimum of 50 crimes and 30 arrests

Genovese_Nostra
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application Form - LSFMD]

Post by Aildjian_Siarez on Thu May 17, 2018 7:37 pm

PLEASE ANSWER MORE ON THE FOLLOWING

Aildjian_Siarez
Forum New User
Forum New User