Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!
Reality Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DM + Money Drop] Burnie Puff's Player Complaint

2 posters

Go down

[DM + Money Drop] Burnie Puff's Player Complaint Empty [DM + Money Drop] Burnie Puff's Player Complaint

Post by Orozco Thu May 17, 2018 8:30 pm

Player you are reporting: Johnrey Maddox
Date of incident: 17/MAY/2018

Your Ingame name: Burnie Puffs

What did he do: I was inside the City Hall to change name, after I did /changename I waited for it to get approved by any Admin online but sadly Kelly is the only one online at that time and most of the time she's just AFK. So no one will confirm it. After a few minutes being inside City Hall, Johnrey entered then saw me. It's pretty obvious that I'm changing my name that's why I'm there, so he DM'ed me and he took the money that dropped from my character which is $52,476 to be exact.

I just want the cash to get refunded as it was clearly a DM and also get the DM'er punished. The cash should be refunded because it took time for me to earn it. Thank you!

Evidence:
Screenshot BEFORE I was DM'ed:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Screenshot AFTER I got DM'ed:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NOTE: Screenshot #2 clearly shows his name and what he's doing.

Last edited by Orozco on Thu May 17, 2018 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orozco
Orozco
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

[DM + Money Drop] Burnie Puff's Player Complaint Empty Re: [DM + Money Drop] Burnie Puff's Player Complaint

Post by Orozco Thu May 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Kung masyadong malaki yung screenshot sa screen mo. CTRL + - or decrease zoom para makita ng maayos yung screenshot. Pero nasend ko rin naman kay Madam Katarina to.
Orozco
Orozco
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

[DM + Money Drop] Burnie Puff's Player Complaint Empty Re: [DM + Money Drop] Burnie Puff's Player Complaint

Post by iamsuperxiah Thu May 17, 2018 9:24 pm

Johnrey_Maddox Penalized for DM'ing! Regarding sa money na nadrop di namin siya ma rerefund kase feature siya ng game. Di kami pwede mag refund ng money unless big scamming ang nangyare.

Locked~
iamsuperxiah
iamsuperxiah
Forum Junior User
Forum Junior User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down