Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Application from Fbi Faction.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application from Fbi Faction.

Post by Anthony_Carmelo on Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:54 pm

+
----
-
1)Surname: John Red
2)Forename: Payton_Lannister
3)Gender(IC): male
4)Gender(OOC): male
5)In-game level(OOC): 4
6)Age(OOC): 15
7)Age(IC): 15
8)Phone Number (IC): 57574
9)Geographical location(OOC): Street Caloocan City Bagong Barrio
10)Screenshot of your Stats(OOC): None.

11)Have you passed Level 3 with any character on this server?(OOC): Yes I have it ..

12)How long have you been a citizen of this server?(OOC): 5months ago.

13)Are you currently in employment?: None
13.1)If yes, what is your current occupation?: None

15)Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No .. Im a good player and good example to be a good player

16)Have you ever served time in prison?: Yes .. when i fighting for the dmer's and criminal.

17)Can you communicate effectively in the English language?(OOC):Yes Sometimes. Very Happy

18)Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes i have it .

19)Has your driving license ever been suspended?: Yes i have it .

19)Life Story(Minimum 200 words): I am Payton_Lannister from Street in ROLEPLAY in Person i live at Bagong Barrio Caloocan City .. i am 15 years old  im a good people to my attitude. Very Happy

21)Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the FBI(IC): because i want to be help to other player and Jailed the dmer in this Roleplay and i give a free teach to how to respect to others agent in fbi faction and to be a good player

22)Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the FBI(OOC): because i want to be help to other player and capture the dmer in this ROLEPLAY and teach how to respect to others and to be a good player and citizens ..

23)Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): Yes.

24)Tell us about your hobbies or about other interests(IC): I want To be a FBI because i will do my responsibility in los santos city.

25)What was your previous workplace and if you can please give us some documents to prove that: I am A Sergeant In Lspd .. that past week when i a newbie

Anthony_Carmelo
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top