Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

[APPLICATION FORM: LSFMD] FelipeLegaspi

Go down

[APPLICATION FORM: LSFMD] FelipeLegaspi

Post by Felipelegaspi02 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:51 pm

Name:Felipe_Legaspi

Phone Number:99567

Biography ( a minimun of 100 words ):
I am Felipe Legaspi and i was born on the 5th of June 1998 in Los Santos. My parents were Eddie Legaspi and  Rosana Legaspi. Both of my parents are deceased. My Dad died at the age of 47 on 1992 from Caugh which was the result of smoking her whole lifetime. My Mother died at the age of 52 on 2002 from a lung cancer which was also the likely result from a lifetime of smoking. Fortunately I have been smart enough to avoid that bad habit.My early childhood was a typical middle class environment circa the 1990's. My dad worked for Car accessories as a parts salesman and my mom was a house keeper because he had a lung cancer so she need to stay at home. I had a happy, normal childhood as an only child, when i was a kid they'd always go to work so that I am always alone at were house. My mom and dad divorced when I was eight years old and they both remarried within a year or so of the divorce. My dad remained married to my stepmom until his death. My mom would marry two more
times. My first stepdad rainero became a big part of my life and I maintained close contact with
him until his death in 2006, two days after my real dad died. Yes, that was a very bad week,
losing both of my dads.Growing up with split parents was not especially difficult since each of my parents kept me out of their divorce and they got along fine at events where both of them were present.

Why do you want to join LSFMD:I want to be a part of Los Santos Fire and Medic Department because, i want to help some patient that need's my help and all of the people injured i want to help them to take it immediately to the hospital and give them some first aid kit or treatment to the patient.

Why should this application be approve? : You should approve me because i have a skill that can help whatever happen to my patient and i can protect the patient when he's/her are in case of emergency i will fulfill all of my duties with all of my heart as much as possible.

Post a screenshots of your stats ( /stats ) :
[url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name:Lorenz Dela Cruz

Last edited by Felipelegaspi02 on Sun May 06, 2018 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Felipelegaspi02
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: [APPLICATION FORM: LSFMD] FelipeLegaspi

Post by Percival on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:34 pm

Goodluck Exclamation

Percival
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Re: [APPLICATION FORM: LSFMD] FelipeLegaspi