Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!
Reality Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

** Administrationship application by : Vladimir Wolf **

2 posters

Go down

** Administrationship application by : Vladimir Wolf ** Empty ** Administrationship application by : Vladimir Wolf **

Post by Vladimir_Wolf Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:59 pm

In game Name: Vladimir Wolf

Your Country: Philippines

Your Time Zone: GMT +8

Do you have any past STAFF experience?: I have a very big affliated with staff position since i am %100 Developer i can do script, can manage things , can map also , i am the kind of person who are so strict and focusing the server's needed also the players status i am willing to help and assist player from time to time, i have a very big logic regardings server management and this kind of position is realy fitted on my characterism since i have an administrationship experienced, i am willing to listen especially on the server owner or any higher ranked admin, I am willing to do any task and project been passed by on me, also the very well knowned important is i can respect the member especially the Staff Team Surprised

How many Language can i speak?: English,Tagalog

How much time can you be online?: More than 4-8 Hours

How long have you been playing SA:MP?: 7 Years

How long have you been roleplaying?: 4 Years

Vladimir_Wolf
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

** Administrationship application by : Vladimir Wolf ** Empty Re: ** Administrationship application by : Vladimir Wolf **

Post by Luke Lukan Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:26 am

Ok! You May Wait Other Administrator Reaction To Your Administrator Request Application!

-Topic Still Open-
Luke Lukan
Luke Lukan
Forum New User
Forum New User

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010736597814

Back to top Go down