Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!
Reality Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

powergaming

2 posters

Go down

powergaming Empty powergaming

Post by Kenken Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:15 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

nag start to sa mining nag lagay sila ng Car (sultan) sa tapat mismo ng bukasan ng miner na para bang mang ddm at nag sabi lang ako na ibaba yung saksakyan nila para makadaan kami hanggang sa yung fbi nag sabi ni daw ba sila kilala? sigaw daw ba ako, maangas daw ako, tpaos sabi ko bat kita kikilalanin pinaalis ko lang sasakyan niyo sabay biglang /badge sila tapos sabay sabi saken na ano maangas ka sabay taze na saken i will post also the chatlogs to make it clear.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kenken
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

powergaming Empty Re: powergaming

Post by Smirnov Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:22 pm

Here we again!
Those logs are damn lie you can edit that from the notepad but the screenshot I have you can't edit it bro!
Well, Let me define you the case first before we proceed to the Screenshot I have too.

Disrespecting an Agent - You should see the screenshot that I have also you walked away from us at Whetstone, check your action to your logs and what I said so.
Illegal Possession of Narcotics (Pot) - It's not allowed to the people when the cops near you or see you using it.
Resisting Arrest - Trying to resist the cuffs on your both hands after you get cuffed.
Loitering - is the act of remaining in a particular public place for a protracted time.
Evasion - Well, The action of evading something.
Insulting an Agent - Marked by or given to using irony in order to mock or convey contempt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Smirnov
Smirnov
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenken Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:50 pm

PAKIANO NAMAN YUNG MGA KINASO MO SAKEN? PANO NAKAKARELATE YUN SA KASO KO? AHHAHA BAT KO NAMAN IEEDIT YUNG CHATLOG? PAKI SIGHT NG SS KO PAKITIGNAN NGA YUNG CONVO NATIN PATI SA CHATLOG KUNG DI PAREHO NAG DEDENY KA PA

Kenken
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down