Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!
Reality Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Administration Request) Please read (IGN) Justine_Youngs

5 posters

Go down

(Administration Request) Please read  (IGN) Justine_Youngs Empty (Administration Request) Please read (IGN) Justine_Youngs

Post by justineknows10 Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:10 pm

INGAME NAME: Justine_Youngs

Your Time Zone: GMT +8

(Irl: 14 )

Do you have any past STAFF experience? Yes i have a big Staff Experience. i know Administrator policy
i can do Script, Gang House, Map , Anythings. And im also RLRP Old Player and im inviting all of my friend Old Players in RLRP.I want to help all citizens of RL-RP players. i love rl-rp and i miss this so much thats the reason so i returned. I really follow Instructions of Administrator.  i will help and assist players from Anytime and Anywhere. i will not abuse Admin. i will help all players to know right and wrong. I am willing to do any task and project been assign by on me. and i respect All Staff Member. Im Very Industrious and Kind player i will spectate all DMer that kill innocent people. i will not hack Anymore. I will always Spec in Gangwars, I will not bullied newbie players. Im Willing to respect and listen to All Higher Admins. I will support and respect all admin. I do not insult the admin and players . And i really want to help players who not know Roleplaying. I know to use the admin. I do not have to be abusive . I will not answer the admin though cautioning me. I will help you how to beautify rl rp and I do not let the messy server Very Happy . thats All thankyou sorry for my bad English Smile i will Addict RL-RP i Miss This So Much <3 Thankyou :*

My HQ Creation
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My Interior Design:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How many Language can i speak? English, Tagalog

How long have you been playing SAMP RL-RP: 4years since im 7years old

How long have you been roleplaying: 6Years

How much time can you be online? 6 to 9 Hours

Last edited by justineknows10 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
justineknows10
justineknows10
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

(Administration Request) Please read  (IGN) Justine_Youngs Empty Re: (Administration Request) Please read (IGN) Justine_Youngs

Post by justineknows10 Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:42 pm

#Support
justineknows10
justineknows10
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

(Administration Request) Please read  (IGN) Justine_Youngs Empty Re: (Administration Request) Please read (IGN) Justine_Youngs

Post by iamsuperxiah Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:06 pm

As far as i know katarina is not currently recruiting anymore admins due to many reasons such as too many admins and some complaints.

You can go for a junior/senior helper instead by helping ppl ingame~
iamsuperxiah
iamsuperxiah
Forum Junior User
Forum Junior User

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomas Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:12 pm

May mga ilang sentence na hindi maintindihan, fix that as soon as possible if you want to accept your application form.

Tomas
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by justineknows10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:43 am

That is Okay mate?
justineknows10
justineknows10
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by John_Miles Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:05 pm

Administrative Requests is for those thread that has a question/suggestion or to add some script on server. If you wanted to become one of them, don't ask and keep helping around community. It's handpicked by management.
John_Miles
John_Miles
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by justineknows10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:19 pm

Okay Sir, i salute you : Razz
justineknows10
justineknows10
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwight_Eisenhower Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:37 pm

Handpick ang pagiging admin right? Pwede pala mag apply hahahaha
Dwight_Eisenhower
Dwight_Eisenhower
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down