Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reality Life Roleplay
Hello, you are welcome to login or register here!
Reality Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administrative Request

Go down

Administrative Request Empty Administrative Request

Post by Tomas Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:54 pm

Hello there, I am requesting for the administrator team to be part of that. I canceled my previous application to CH application for ingnoring it. I've been playing for 6 years and because for playing a quite long time I have more different experience and skills from different server's. I've been played RL-RP for just 4 years and the some years is spending to international servers. Long time playing was just a sample of being responsible gamer and having a high skilled roleplay, I can roleplay for 10-20 maximum limit of roleplaying. I just want to be part of this for some different reasons, and the first is to help other admins and I know they won't handle the whole server 'cause of that I would participate for them.

Sorry for my application, it's just too ambicious if you read that properly, sorry for uncompleting the application form.

Write your vote under my application form. This is your time to vote me if you just want me and if you won't just leave this application and just read other one. Please vote wisely and read properly.

Thank you, at your service Tomas Alonso, Kernel, Senior Admin, Gang Moderator, Ban Complaint Former.

Tomas
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down

Administrative Request Empty Re: Administrative Request

Post by Tomas Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:57 pm

PS: My promoting under the application is my previus position from different server's.

Again, Sorry for my short application form.

Tomas
Forum New User
Forum New User

Back to top Go down